A partner of Spilberg, that focuses on the sector of photography, currently has room for a motivated junior Engineer with good knowledge of backend who also likes to take on some frontend responsibilities.
Within this position, you will get a lot of room for your own input and you will work closely with the sales department. So you have just graduated and are you looking for a new challenge? Or even better, do you already have about a year of experience and are you looking for more information? Then read on now for the requirements.
- You have thorough knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, MS SQL;
- You are familiar with working through SCRUM;
- You have a good command of the English language;
- Pre: you have a command of the Dutch language and an affinity with AI.
What to expect:
- A good salary based on your work experience and skills;
- Good fringe benefits such as a good pension scheme and 26 days of holiday;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remote two days a week;
- Finally, a fun, informal and open working atmosphere in a team of about 15 people;
So are you looking for junior full-stack position and always wanted to do something with AI? Are you driven and can you handle responsibility and freedom? Then apply now and I will provide you with additional information within 24 hours!