A good partner of Spilberg has space for a junior to Senior Full-stack Specialist, due to expansion of their operations.
This role will focus on backend and Azure cloud experience. The organization is focused on creating and contributing to the creation of a healthy living environment. Within this position, you will be socially responsible and will have the opportunity to work with the latest techniques within the Microsoft stack. By focusing on continuous quality improvement, innovation and integration, the organization realizes to add value for their clients. Has this made you curious and are you looking forward to more? Then read on for the requirements to see if you're qualified.
Important to have:
- Knowledge of .NET core is a requirement;
- At least global knowledge of Azure is a requirement;
- Knowledge of Angular and SQL is a plus;
- Good command of the English language and preferably also the Dutch language;
- Someone with an HBO or university work and thinking level;
- Finally, someone who is communicatively strong. You must be able to stand your ground.
What you can expect from this position is:
- Working in an energetic team with a lot of seniority;
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work partly remote;
- Working for a financially stable organisation that offers many international career opportunities;
- Working with the latest technologies and room for own input regarding the use of new technologies;
- Finally, a competitive salary based on your experience and skills.
Do you think you qualify for the position and are you curious to know more? Then apply now! I will contact you as soon as possible.