For a good client of Spilberg we’re currently looking for a Full Stack Engineer who’s familiar and likes working with back- and frontend tech.
Do you like working in an organisation that strives to improve human lives on a daily basis? Are you someone that wants to work on a product that matters in the private and public sector? Then read on further!
As a full stack engineer you will focus on:
Delivering improvements on a large scale Java based product;
Maintaining and updating all the existing applications;
Translating the software requirements into maintainable solutions;
Continuously contributing on the team performance.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary and pension plan;
- 26 vacation days;
- Personal development opportunities;
- Home office budget;
- Training in the Dutch language;
- An opportunity to create an international network.
For this role you have the following:
- 3/5+ years working experience in Java;
- Experience in Spring, Struts or an equivalent framework;
- Excellent skills Angular and the Angular framework;
- Experience working in an agile environment.
Does this sound interesting to you and want to learn more? Send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me via +31631789613