Innovation is #1 at this corporate social responsibility company. By thinking outside the box, they developed a product with the mission to revolutionize green energy storage.
As a Prototyping Engineer within this organization, the opportunities are limitless, as growth and development are central. You will be surrounded by the most skilled specialists and work together on a high tech product.
What is required of a Prototyping Engineer?
- An hbo degree in a relevant field (mechanical engineering, mechatronics, industrial design engineering), an MBO degree as (research) instrument maker, or similar;
- Excellent hands-on prototyping and building skills. You are a true “maker” with a wide array of techniques at your disposal;
- Good design skills (Fusion360, Solidworks, Inventor, Rhinoceros or similar) ·
- Collaboration skills in design and manufacturing;
- Experience in manufacturing parts yourself, as well as collaborating with external production partners;
- Proficient in English and Dutch, both spoken and written;
- You work independently and dare to take responsibility.
What you will be doing:
- Designing, building, and assisting in the development of new, innovative membrane stack designs;
- Collaborating with the engineering team to make prototypes and tests of designs;
- Collaborating with the R&D team to design and make experimental setups;
- Strength calculations and/or simulations (e.g., frames to hold the stacks and equipment during operation and transport);
- 3D CAD design (pilot installation layout(s) and experimental setups among others);
- Setting up workflows for in-house (rapid) prototyping and developing best practices with the machines involved.
What you can expect:
- Be part of a fast-growing organization;
- Highly enthusiastic and motivated colleagues, looking to make a green, clean, real-world impact;
- Have variety in your daily activities through active knowledge sharing, presentations, and collaboration;
- Open environment to express your opinion and share new ideas.
If this sounds interesting to you please feel free to call me!
email@example.com - +31 (0) 6 83 85 57 29