One of our partners in Rotterdam has a position available for an experienced backend engineer who wants to develop at the highest technical level. You will work with customers from different sectors and therefore no project is the same. Together with your team of experts, you are responsible for writing consistent and testable codes that are easy to maintain and future-proof. Furthermore, through your experience you are responsible for mentoring the juniors in the team. So, do you have at least three years of experience with .NET and are you looking for a diverse and challenging job where you get a lot of responsibility? Then read on for the requirement and apply! We might be looking for you.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has completed at least a technical study or IT related education at a bachelor level;
- Good knowledge of REST and OAuth, but you are also familiar with Web Sockets and have heard of AMQP / MQTT.
- Experience with building data integrations;
- At least 5 years of programming experience, of which 3 years in C#;
- Is able to understand a solution architecture and also realize it in Azure;
- Is at least 32 hours a week available.
What’s in it for you?
- A good salary based on your experience and skills;
- Attractive fringe benefits, including a profit distribution, laptop and a SIM card;
- A “home base” at a young company that is growing rapidly;
- The skyline of Rotterdam from "the home base" and in the summer a lovely roof terrace for lunch or drinks.
Are you curious to know more and do you meet the above requirements? Then apply now and I will contact you as soon as possible.