A partner of Spilberg in Utrecht has a position available for a developer with at least five years’ experience with cloud tooling. Furthermore, you need to have feeling with development in Scala.
The company is active in the healthcare domain and focuses on enabling secure information exchange between healthcare professionals.
So, are you interested in working on a modern microservices platform? Then read on quickly for the requirements, we may be looking for you!
We are looking for someone who:
- Likes to work with infrastructure as code;
- Has a pragmatic approach to become future proof;
- Has a college or university level of thinking;
- Has knowledge of all or most of the following tooling: AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Prometheus, ELK, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Helm, ArgoCD, Ansible, Jenkins;
- Someone who has hands-on experience with Scala.
What can you expect?
- Excellent working conditions such as competitive salary, pension plan, flexible working hours, training opportunities and more;
- Working for a young and informal organization that contributes to the society;
- A modern office easily accessible by car and public transport.
Do you meet the above requirements and curious to learn more? Apply now and you will be contacted within 24 hours.