For a partner of Spilberg that is located in Delft we're looking for Java developers with good experience of C/C++. The company is specialized in security testing in various domains. It will be your task as a developer to look for vulnerabilities in secured products by using software and hardware test techniques in combination with data analysis. It’s a hard demand that you know how to work with the hardware. You will work on new and also on existing software products that validate the software and applications. The company is growing fast and the customers are large organizations all over the world!
Who are you?
- You have professional work experience in preferably digital system design, embedded software, compiler development, FPGAs or cryptography;
- You have a Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- You have an affinity with software and hardware security;
- You have professional experience with Java and significant experience with C/C++.
- You know how to work with Lean development and various test automation and development tools.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary up to €90.000, including generous benefits and profit sharing;
- The company covers 75% of your pension premium;
- Flexible working hours and location. In the future you can work from home for 50% of the time;
- Work in an international and passionate team in a dynamic environment with customers all over the world;
- The freedom to make your own personal development plan.
Do you want more information? Please call/text me on +31 6 15 64 92 29